Buddy lets you automatically build, test and deploy apps and websites on a single push to the repository, with the easiest setup and UX of all current CI/CD services.
- Integrates with GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, and private repositories
- Automatic deployments to FTP/SFTP and cloud services, including AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and DigitalOcean
- Kubernetes and Docker Sward support
- Docker-based builds and tests with auto-notifications
- DevOps and website monitoring tools
- Supports PHP, Node.js, Java, Ruby, Python, .NET, Golang, Jekyll, and more
Why Buddy is better than your current CI/CD solution
- Using Docker containers for builds ensures stability with the same testing environment across the whole team
- Updating servers is very fast because only changed files are deployed, not the whole repository every time
- Numerous integrations allow you to seamlessly add Buddy to your software stack
- Docker architecture allows on-premises installation on any type of Linux server, including DigitalOcean
- Additional actions like website monitoring and SSH scripts reduce the number of tools required in work
- Detailed documentation with use case-filled guides and friendly support make it easy to start using Buddy
NOTE: The artifacts on the preview below are side-effects of GIF compression and markdown formatting.