502 Bad Gateway After Updating Ghost
I've been attempting to upgrade my Ghost blog to the most recent version, and in doing so I think I've borked my sudo permissions (or at least that's the problem as far as I can tell...).
- When I try to access the Ghost blog, I get a 502 Bad Gateway error
- as far as I can tell Ghost is running and has been updated fine
- I've stopped and restarted nginx and ghost
- It's highly possible that I did some functions in the wrong order, but broadly i followed the steps outlined here http://brettdewoody.com/updating-ghost-on-digital-ocean-ubuntu/
- it was working fine before I tried to upgrade it, and I haven't changed anything in the config.js file
- when I try and restart the ghost or npm service using the sudo command I get this error
sudo: error in /etc/sudo.conf, line 0 while loading plugin `sudoers_policy' sudo: /usr/lib/sudo/sudoers.so must be owned by uid 0 sudo: fatal error, unable to load plugins(my guess is that this is where the issue is?)
Any thoughts on why it might not be working?
(and yes, I've seen the *many *other q's on here with the same issue, but, of those that are answered, none of the solutions work for me)