How to install wordpress on ispconfig3 with ubuntu 14.04 after full server setup
I have installed a fresh droplet following the tutorial at howtoforge.com : The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 14.04 (Apache2, PHP, MySQL, PureFTPD, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)
- To ISPConfig3 i have added a domain, ftp and database *I have added digitalocean nameservers to my godaddy dns: ns1.digitalocean.com, ns2.digitalocean.com, ns3.digitalocean.com
- I am able to log into the ftp using my IP address and ftp user name and password created with ISPconfig
- I used the FTP to install wordpress on folder /web via ftp
- The siter say "Unable to connect" "Server not found"
- However the site wont show anything at all. I get a server error and unable to go ahead.
I have searched all over for a solution but found none
What am I doing wrong here? Any suggestion will definitely help. Please help. Thanks in advance.