I'm a new user...I'm having issues after I moved through SeverPilot
Good day great leaders here,
I'm a new user to self-managed hosting. After I transferred the site files through the help of my friend here, the Wordpress backend site looks different from the way it used to be.
And I'm experiencing these challenges:
- The Plugins page is saying "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."
- The APPEARANCE page is not acccessible.
- The SIDEBAR page is error\
- Almost all the features that makes Wordpress great are not being added.
- No option to edit the site theme or template.
Please is there anything I'm missing. The site URL is www.techatlast.com
Thank you all.