Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
inconsistent file permissions
Need help or an experienced admin user to set up file permissions for me.
I am trying to update a plugin but is saying i have inconsistent file permissions,
I have tried the following to update this plugin Ubermenu 3 using Cyberduck sftp
- * copied and pasted this code to wp-config.php
define( ‘UBERMENUAUTOUPDATES’ , 1 );
(add it before the line that reads /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */)
- Reset file permissions to execute which were 644 now read 755.
- Saved files
Thanks for any help much appreciated. Newbie here
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×