Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Remove failed load balancer creations
I tried to create a load balancer earlier today and after the blue line got to the end, it popped up with a message saying that it failed and I should try again.
So, I tried again. It incremented the name (nyc1-load-balancer-01 and 02). It failed also. Now, under my control panel, there’s 2 Load Balancers that just have Load Balancer creation failed. Please try again. messages.
So, two part question:
1) How can I get rid of those? There’s no menu option or destroy button associated with it :/
2) Is there a secret to creating a load balancer? I clicked the “Create” button and the “Load Balancer”…filled out the requested info and clicked Create.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×