Setting up new Droplet with Office365 (and importing all mails over the years into it)
I am totally new to Digital Ocean, and I have some queries regarding setting up a droplet.
What I currently have:
- A Linux cPanel VPS at another location using a domain that I want to migrate to DO
- Email is hosted on that VPS itself, and I use IMAP to check my mails from any location
- These email accounts go back years, and have important data that I need with me.
What I want:
- I want to move my email to Office365
- In such a way that all my mails over the years are available seamlessly in their respective Office365 inboxes.
Please help. I have been able to figure out everything else due to excellent documentation and Q&A going on here at DO community, but this particular aspect: when I move my domain to Office365 for email, what happens to my past mail? This question is unanswered and I would like help with it.