Setup of two Ghost blogs on existing Droplet
I have a Droplet from which I host a website using nginx. I use Octopress and upload files for the website via SFTP.
I now want to:
- setup two new websites/blogs using Ghost
- allow two new users to individually blog from a website
I already have domains for each new site.
I would appreciate guidance about the best setup for this situation.
I presume I'll have to:
- install (and configure) Ghost
- create two new directories in /var/www for each site
- configure two new nginx server blocks
- create two new users
- set the necessary permissions for each user to access the relevant directory in order to upload files to it
I'd appreciate guidance/comments and, particularly, directions about setting the necessary directory permissions.