Conflux is a broker for third-party services that work anywhere, regardless of where you host your app. This makes it easy to provision data-stores, email, messaging, and other services with simple commands straight from your Digital Ocean droplet.
- One-command provisioning & configuration of services
- Config vars are abstracted out & automatically managed for you
- Team management with role-based permissions
- Platform-agnostic services: Provision once, use anywhere (DO, AWS, locally, etc.)
- Clone & scale services across environments with one click
- Easily share services across environments
- Create a Conflux account and make a new team.
- Install the Conflux Toolbelt on your droplet
- That’s it! You should now be able to provision services and much more straight from your droplet with the
Current languages: Ruby (Rails)
Coming soon: Node.js, Python