Cyclid is an open source Continuous Integration system. It’s highly operable, simple to install and get to know. It’s designed for developers, by developers – and it works with any operating system or cloud.
Cyclid grew from our belief that CI could be done better – and be more user-friendly. It’s designed to be flexible, so you can add the functionality you need, and leave out what you don’t.
- Open Source - You’re free to use, review, extend or even modify it yourself.
- Operable - Built by people with operations experience Cyclid is designed to be easy to install, easy to manage and easy to monitor.
- Flexible - With no opinion of how a CI job should be designed, Cyclid gives you complete flexibility to build a workflow that works for you.
- Extensible - The plugin based design allows you to add the functionality you need.
- Agnostic - Jobs can be run in containers, on virtual machines or even in the cloud, on the operating system(s) you use.