Release notes track incremental improvements and major releases for the DigitalOcean Cloud Platform.
- Improved notifications of when credits will be applied to an account.
- Resolved an issue where some Spaces customers were being rate limited even though they were well below the rate limiting threshold.
- Number of days left in your 60 day Spaces free trial is now shown on trial opt-in page and on details modal.
- Added improvements to reduce timeouts on the Spaces API.
- Block storage cluster in Bangalore and London upgraded to Ceph Luminous, reducing median cluster latency by 50%
- Deletion of a Space via the Cloud UI is disallowed if there are 100,000 or more objects in the Space. Once the Space has less than 100,000 objects within, it can be deleted by the Cloud UI.
- Spaces now support:
- version 4 of pre-signed URLs, allowing for easier use of 3rd party S3 compatible libraries.
- scheduled deletion of objects via bucket lifecycle methods in the Spaces API.
- previews of image, audio, and video files that are moused over in the Control Panel file browser.
- Spaces are now available in the Singapore (SGP1) region.
- Static Site Hosting and Custom Domains for Spaces have been released in Private Beta. Email email@example.com to participate.
- DigitalOcean upgrades Memory, SSD and vCPU across all Standard, Flexible and Optimized Droplet Plans.
- With the release in AMS3, we now have Block storage volumes in all regions.