Introduction to Kubernetes Patterns: Scaling Your App With Repeatable Architecture
About the Talk
Kubernetes Patterns helps you reuse architecture, offering repeatable design patterns/solutions to recurring events. Instead of creating architecture completely from scratch, you can re-use existing Kubernetes components to ensure that things work the way they’re supposed to, every time.
What You’ll Learn
- Repeatable design solutions for container-based applications and services
- When to use which Kubernetes pattern(s): foundational, behavioral, structural, configuration, advanced, etc.
- How to use Kubernetes components and pieces to build a complete system that meets your business goals
This Talk is Designed For
- Software developers, SysAdmins, and CTOs
- Anyone looking to save time on “Day 2” Kubernetes operations
- Anyone looking to enable cloud portability using cloud–native technologies
Basic knowledge of Kubernetes and cloud infrastructure