Multi-Location Load Balancing for DigitalOcean
Snapt CEO and industry expert Dave Blakey unpacks the current and future state of ADCs and load balancers, and how they solve the challenges in delivering and securing multi-location and cloud-native applications in DigitalOcean.
- Comparing the difference in load balancing architectures for traditional vs. cloud-native and microservices-based app developments
- Understanding how multi-location load balancing works with GSLB and intelligent DNS routing
- How to quickly scale and configure ADCs using a centrally managed ADC platform
- Applying AI & ML to add scalability and security and to make multi-location applications more available
- Using advanced, real-time telemetry to observe and secure critical apps deployed into multiple locations