RunCloud is a faster, secure and modern web server panel that is focused on your web application. Either you are using Laravel, Code Igniter, Cake, Wordpress, CMS or custom baked PHP application.
RunCloud allows you to:
- Manage multiple servers that you own
- Configure NGINX, Apache, PHP in one click
- Create Database, add new user and attach the user to database at once
- Automatic Update Configuration
- Multiple PHP Version (5.5, 5.6, 7.0). 7.1 will come after it has reached stable phase
- GIT Deployment & Webhook
- SSL/TLS by Letsencrypt or custom provider (Configured to comply with PCI-DSS, NIST & HIPAA)
- Script installer (Wordpress, Joomla, etc)
- Organize your web files with File Manager
- Server Health Check & Notification ..
more in (https://runcloud.io/features.html)
Currently support Ubuntu 16.04.
Here some videos:
How to install RunCloud - (https://youtube.com/watch?v=tL7DrH_Dcoc)
How to install Wordpress using RunCloud - (https://youtube.com/watch?v=y3Y4oCwNtQc)
How to install Letsencrypt and redeploy when adding new domain name - (https://youtube.com/watch?v=c-)
Register now for FREE at (https://manage.runcloud.io/auth/login)