Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
does somebody install SimRNA program in linux?
I was interested in your program SimRNA, so I tried to download it in Linux, unfortunately I have not success.
- I download the program SimRNA64bitlinux .tgz
- extract the file SimRNA64bitlinux
- I create a link of “the file data” inside the file SimRNA64bitlinux
- Then., I tried to use the commands:
, but it says SimRNA command not found inside the output