A question can only have one accepted answer. Are you sure you want to replace the current answer with this one?
You previously marked this answer as accepted. Are you sure you want to unaccept it?
Write for DigitalOcean
You get paid, we donate to tech non-profits.
Find and meet other developers in your city.
Contribute to Open Source
Hi I want to purchase digitalocean ? sds ddt ertre tre egdg
Add comments here to get more clarity or context around a question. To answer a question, use the “Answer” field below.
We love DigitalOcean too much to sell it, but if I can answer any questions for you please let me know <3
You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation &
marketplace offerings and insert the link!
1. Rocket.chat use Jitsi as video conferencing provider. Does anyone know if Jitsi has STUN or TURN server on Jitsi's server?
2. Clearly once you deploy rocket.chat, you are using jitsi's server for the video conferencing part. Will it be a good idea to host/deploy Jitsi's video chat on your own server? If so, does that mean you also need to get STUN/TURN server yourself?
3. I deployed Rocket.chat on digital ocean a couple months ago and I don't know what version i have installed. How to find rocket.chat 's version by using command line. I am using PuTTY accessing my server.
1. I have a website that has its own user login and register system (not integrated with facebook or google+ or anything else). I am hosting rchat on digital ocean ubuntu 14.04. website and rchat has different URL. I embedded rchat with frame into my website. I want to make rchat user system to be the same as the website, so when user login to the website, they don't need to login rchat again and will automatically go to the chat room. I found whole bunch of authentication tools on Rchat docs and don't which one to use. Which one will be the best for me to use? Oauth looks fine, but where can i find id and secret that is needed for authentication? Currenly my website still is hosted on my local machine, do i need to get the website up to online in order to do the authentication?
2. I tried to get the screensharing to work for Rchat, couldn't work. It is using Jitsi's service. Do i need to install something else to the server? message says it needs some desktop extension. Also i accidentally deleted the Chrome extension id in Rchat, i assume i need that for screen sharing, but how can i find back the Chrome Extension ID?
3. I read somewhere saying Rchat's video chatting will have limitation when users are geographically diversified. is this true? what is the limitation if so?
Long questions, sorry and thanks.
Hello everyone. SMTP is not running on my server, Digital Ocean already unlocked the SMTP and still nothing. Can anyone help me what to do? I have to set something else on the server?
I am unable to access my digital ocean droplet via putty or terminal. I'm a newbie to all of this. Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thank you!