Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
ISPconfig3 varnity DNS vhost not work
I have one droplet installed ISPconfig3 everything work fine all service running but yesterday I cannot access all site on my server
I have done these steps below.
- All domains pointed to my server (It ever work but yesterday it broken)
- All services is running
- I use Digitalocean’s DNS
- Firewall is enable (port 80 is allowed)
How can I fix this?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×