Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Permalinks not working after migrating to new droplet
I’ve recently migrated 4 domains from one DO Droplet to a new Droplet however am experiencing issues with the permalinks on 1 of the websites. Strangely, the other 3 websites are working fine.
Things I’ve tried:
- Re-saved the Permalinks setting within Wordpress
- Enabled the re-write module (sudo a2enmod rewrite)
- Added AllowOverride ALL to the Apache2.config and the virtual host.
- Added re-write rules to the .htaccess file of the impacted domain via https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/permalink-not-working-after-move-to-digital-ocean-of-my-wordpress-site.
Example of impacted page - http://www.artofbaking.net/a-slice-of-family-tradition-caramel-slice-recipe/
Appreciate any help.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×