VPN + Blackbarry OS 10
I really like your service and the speed of my VPN. It is configured on my PC, laptop and Android phone, behind the fetch of the created configuration file. But the main phone I have on Blackbarry OS 10 And I do not know how to connect it to my VPN server
This is the data that is available to me on the page of my VPN server.
And I also know my login and password for MZT and login and password for logging into my account.
But I do not know where to substitute the data known to me in the phone.
- Cisco AnyConnect
- Juniper IPsec VPN (SRX Series)
- Juniper IPsec VPN ( NetScreen Series)
- Juniper SSL VPN ( MAG/SA Series)
- Microsoft IKEv2 VPN Server
- Generic IKEv2 VPN Server
- Check Point Software Tehnologies VPN-1 Athentication Type
- EAP-MSCHAPv2 Athentication ID Type
- Identity Certificate General Name
- Identity Certificate Distinguished Name
- Key ID ???????? I really need your help and I hope you can help me.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.