I set up my blog last evening, and I’ve started experiencing This site can’t be reached error, anytime I update something in thewp-admin section.
This site can’t be reached edvins.io’s server IP address could not be found. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy, firewall and DNS configuration Running Network Diagnostics ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
According to the
whois edvins.io name server’s section, it seems to be pointing to the correct place.
Name Server: ns1.digitalocean.com Name Server: ns2.digitalocean.com Name Server: ns3.digitalocean.com
I’ve added a new domain there (edvins.io) which points to the correct droplet, but I still have no idea why it’s happening.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.
Click below to sign up and get $100 of credit to try our products over 60 days!