Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Zabbix 4.0 for Ubuntu 18.04 - Broken Marketplace install?
Thought I would give this Marketplace install a tryout, what attracted me was the LAMP + Email setup, with monitoring & SSL security, almost out of the box.
- Certbot wasn’t installed, but easy enough to install
- MariaDB instead of MySQL is installed, which is okay but access with Root is impossible
- The Zabbix login screen didn’t appear with navigating to the allocated IP, instead just Apache splash
- No instruction for configuring Postfix
- PHP 7.2.x
I’ll have to go back and do the broken things manually, from scratch, which is okay because I get to learn new things (:
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×