Apache Abnormal Memory Consumption, Causes?
Hello, i have a big big problem with Droplet
2 GB Memory / 40 GB Disk / NYC3 - Ubuntu 14.04.4 x64
After over 1 year use, seems now my drolet be affect by an unknow issues, an high ram consuption that stop all my websites.
Before move all my site on new droplet and destroy old, i want try fix it, so i am here to ask for help to community.
- Memory limit reach 100% and stay fix until droplet reboot and apache restart
- After reboot and restart, websites working for 5 or 10 minutes, then memory consuption reach 100% and stay and i must restart apache and reboot droplet
- Error occour also when no traffic is on the site
- Error is no permanent and hit my droplet not more than 2 times in a days
- Issues resolved after 6-10 times reboot and restart (droplet and apache), just for 2 days max or some hours.
- All sites on the Droplet are Wordpress based.
- Before never issues hit my droplet
Memory Consuption details
total used free shared buffers cached Mem: 2001 1931 70 137 0 151 -/+ buffers/cache: 1778 222 Swap: 4095 188 3907
Here and image of GRAPHS: http://pasteboard.co/zg2icRnQ.jpg
Droplet workign good for some months with lots of websites on it, from issues incoming i removed 2 websites from server without any googd news.
Any help or suggestion will be appreciated
Thank you All!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×