Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Can I link droplets to a specific URL path
My goal is to have two different droplets that host two different application. But are still on the same domain and are accessed from a URL path?
- The main app on Droplet 1 (paths=’/’, ’/events’, ’/etc’)
- A blog hosted on Droplet 2 (path=’/thoughts’)
Is this possible, if so how would I set something like this up? Also, if this isn’t possible are there any alternatives?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×