I recently changed my website url from a test one that I used just to set it up, to one that I purchased off of Namecheap. I updated the url inside the NGINX server block, changed the (Wordpress Address URL) & (Site Address URL) in the Wordpress Settings page, and tried finding and replacing the old urls in the mySQL database. Commands I used But the site is still displaying incorrectly. Interestingly enough the only thing that doesn’t work is the header. It’s also worth noting that when in Elementor and editing the page, everything displays correctly, but only displays incorrectly when publicly viewing the page. I attached multiple photos below to add as much information as possible.
This textbox defaults to using Markdown to format your answer.
You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation & marketplace offerings and insert the link!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.