Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Connection timed out via browser
Everything was working fine till yesterday.
And today suddenly we cant open the website on one of our droples.
Ping works fine, SSH, Forge laravel all opens.
But when we try to open them via browser or Curl -I they time-out.
Example web: https://firstpercent.com
1) Ping is ok
2) Nginx is Active
3) We did restart many times.. nothing
4) curl -vvv https://firstpercent.com shows results
5) curl -I https://firstpercent.com failed to connect to port 80
Even that port 80 and 443 are open, and they are allowed in firewall.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×