Hey! We use Digitalocean’s spaces with enabled CDN to keep static files. And we decided to try a custom domain. To do that, I have created an Origin SSL certificate in my Cloudflare Dashboard and loaded it to the DO. Then I just applied it to CDN’s custom domain. Also, I have created a CNAME record: cdn.my.domain -> DO’s Edge URL. So far looks good, but: While I can reach my files with new name via HTTP, HTTPS doesn’t work and I see that error:
- ALPN, offering h2
- ALPN, offering http/1.1
- successfully set certificate verify locations:
- CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CApath: /etc/ssl/certs
- TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
- TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS alert, handshake failure (552):
- error:14094410:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert handshake failure
- Closing connection 0 curl: (35) error:14094410:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert handshake failure
I have tried to:
This textbox defaults to using Markdown to format your answer.
You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation & marketplace offerings and insert the link!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.
Join our DigitalOcean community of over a million developers for free! Get help and share knowledge in Q&A, subscribe to topics of interest, and get courses and tools that will help you grow as a developer and scale your project or business.
Click below to sign up and get $100 of credit to try our products over 60 days!