Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Distribute the traffic for managed database
I’m working on a large app & website using PHP\Laravel, and I have the following servers:
- One load balancer.
- Three Webservers.
- one Redis server for a session, and cache.
- one worker server for running the jobs.
- One big MySQL server for the database.
However, I want to add a load balancer in front of the database to distribute the traffic.
My question is, will the managed database help with this? Or I should go with instances instead and configure the MySQL cluster manually?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×