Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Droplet stuck (cannot open console, power off, destroy etc), not getting support
Not sure how to solve this issue.
Since 2 days back one of our droplets in AMS2 has been stuck with the status message “detaching volume”.
The droplet and associated volume
- cannot be SSHd into. (no response)
- cannot be console:d into through DO’s pages. (generic connection error mesage)
- cannot be powered off (button greyed out)
- cannot be destroyed (button greyed out)
I tried opening a support issue to this but after several hours all we got was that we should log into it and check the volume status.
Kind of disappointed of the lack of support options right now as we are paying around 200 usd/month for this account.
If any DO employees see this post the droplet id is 146201690 (I assume this id is harmless to post online :P) and support ticket is #2911091.
Is there any way to get or pay for priority support without having to sign up for a 1000 usd/mth plan or something?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×