Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Help needed to setup DNS records for multiple servers on different droplets
I already have one droplet at the digital ocean running OpenLiteSpeed server. Now, I am planning to add multiple servers in different droplets. My current droplet is srv01.domain.com. Nameservers for that droplet is ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com.
I am planing to get following setup:
- Droplet 1: US Datacenter: srv01.domain.com
- Droplet 2: AMS Datacenter: srv02.domain.com
- Droplet 3: UK Datacenter: srv03.domain.com
Let’s assume all droplets will run Litespeed Server & CyberPanel.
I would like to know how can I set up my DNS so that my nameservers (ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com) will point to all droplets (1,2 & 3) servers.
Thanks a lot in advance.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×