Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How can i create and point new Subdomain to Droplet B instead of the main Domain is on Droplet A
I have a Droplet A that host the main domain
I want to create a subdomain
(test.domain.com) that will point to Droplet B that is different from Droblet A.
I created an A Record for that:
Hostname: test. / value: Droplet B
- When I used the Droplet B IP@ in the URL, that redirect me as well.
- When I use the subdomain hostname that I already create (A record) that will not redirect me to the Droplet B !!**
Any suggestions for that behavior !!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×