Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Need help with setting up domain and connecting with the droplet.
Here is what I have done:
- I have created a Ubuntu LAMP on 14.04 droplet.
- I have a domain registered with Godaddy.com. I went into my Godaddy account and set the DNS servers as ns1.digitalocean.com, ns2.digitalocean.com and ns3.digitalocean.com
- I came back to digitalocean account and clicked on ‘Networking’ to add my domain.
- Added the domain name without www.
When I type in the domain name in the browser it just keeps searching for it. When I ping my domain name from terminal it say it could not resolve the host. What am I a missing here?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×