Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Penetration Testing from Cloud Services
I work for a Information Security Advisor firm out of Ontario Canada.
Currently I’m tasked with finding an appropriate cloud service provider for cloud VMs that we could run penetration testing tasks from..
We’d be running 2 machines, 1 being Kali linux and the tools within and the other would be Windows 10 and we’d be running Vulnerability Assessement tools like Nessus and BurpSuite. We’re wondering if Digital Ocean is right for us.
Currently we’re looking for:
- 2 Droplets with Dedicated IPs
- Desktop Environment on Linux (If possible not VNC) and Windows 10
- Yearly price range
- Limitations on Traffic and actions performed from your services.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×