Ubuntu 14.04 + VestaCP: Branded nameservers issue.
Hello guys, how are you?
I need a little help asap. I’m using vestacp on ubuntu 14.04 at digitalocean. I’m trying trying to set up my branded nameservers with success following the VestaCP Documentation. Can you see my step by step below and tell me what i’m doing wrong?
My domain is cmt.rocks, and my vps ip is 220.127.116.11.
1) First of all I’m going to my domain registrar, the namecheap and registering the glue records:
I’m pointing both the NS1 and NS2 to the digitalocean droplet IP which is 18.104.22.168.
2) Now i’ve changed the domains namesevers to ns1.cmt.rocks and ns2.cmt.rocks.
3) Now on VestaCP, i added my domain cmt.rocks.
4) Than, on DNS I have changed the template to child-ns and also edited the package, changing the name servers to ns1.cmt.rocks and ns2.cmt.rocks.
5) now in the DNS I pointed a NS1 A to VPS IP, and the same to NS2. See my dns list bellow:
@TXT “v=spf1 a mx ip4:22.214.171.124 ?all”
And finally, after a couple hours and still getting that message when trying access the website:
Does anyone know what I doing wrong or what I’m missing?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×