Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Ubuntu 18.04.1 from production snapshot has different package count than production one
After creating (development) droplet from existing production snapshot which has 100+ packages to be updated in it, development droplet has only 5
Why there is such difference?
No difference what so ever.
- Created snapshot from production droplet which has 100+ packages ready to be updated
- Created droplet from this production snapshot
- Logged into newly created droplet
- See that only: “5 packages can be updated”
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×