Two of our sites were recently moved to a different droplet on digitalocean, and since then I now have difficulty reaching the sites on mobile while using data. I have no issue reaching the sites on mobile while connected to wifi, and I have no issues accessing any other site besides these two. I have tried using different browsers on my phone, I have tried restarting my phone, turning mobile data on and off, and I have tried clearing browser cache and the phone’s internal cache. Nothing has worked and I continually have trouble reaching the sites. My phone service provider is AT&T and I live in VA, USA. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
This textbox defaults to using Markdown to format your answer.
You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation & marketplace offerings and insert the link!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.
Join our DigitalOcean community of over a million developers for free! Get help and share knowledge in Q&A, subscribe to topics of interest, and get courses and tools that will help you grow as a developer and scale your project or business.
Click below to sign up and get $200 of credit to try our products over 60 days!