WooCommerce Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error
Having this issue after updating the woocommerce plugin today. Specifically I am getting this when I am going to activate the plugin. This is the exact error screenshot: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4BmEpV1_Fa7bFBvOFV4ckdoMUU/edit?usp=drivesdk
What I have tried:
- Changing the WPMemoryLimit value
- Deleting and reinstalling WooCommerce
- Changing the theme and trying to activate it again
- I have turned off all other plugins to reduce likelihood of conflict
- I have reuploaded the plugin files in case the upload/install didn’t complete correctly.
Permissions are okay for files and folders. It’s in Ubuntu VPS in DO.
But no luck! Can anyone help me in fixing this ASAP? Thanks in advance.