Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Can it be easy for a newbie to manage a VPS through a software (admin panel)?
we would like to manage our first VPS/droplet.
We migrated through 3 different shared hosts, but they can’t scale with our pagesize and load.
What we know yet is how to deal with ftp, admin panels, DNS-Servers and stuff, but we are new to linux.
We found some admin panels (plesk, cpanel, spanel, etc.), which advertised to make the management easy automatable, fast and secure.
1) Is it almost as easy to manage the server with those tools as a managed server, or is it still very time consuming?
2) Which one could you recommend to do that?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×