Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Cyberpanel One-Click vs OpenLiteSpeed One-Click
Hello, I wanted to ask you about this two products on marketplace. I know the are based on the same web server and one is easier than the other. But:
- How much resources consume each?
- Can I run Cyberpanel for 2 or 3 medium size WordPress websites on a 5$ droplet or do I need more?
- Cyberpanel comes with an integrated Email service, does that means that I will be able to create custom @mydomain.com Email and send and receive emails?
- Do I really need Cyberpanel if I’m planning to host 1 simple website and 1 online e-learning community (I know I will have to upgrade droplet if the website grows)?
- What are the benefits of using Cyberpanel one-click instead of OpenLiteSpeed one-click?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×