DigitalOcean Vs other cloud services
We are exploring moving to DigitalOcean. We are using AWS for our hybrid SaaS that provides complete regression testing for our customers products in 24 hours on all combinations of Web/OS/Mobile. ( if interested please e-mail me directly)
In AWS we use the following capabilities
- CentOS based server with tomcat
- API for creating run time instances
- RDS (Mysql).
- IAM for roles & permissions
- standrad monitoring & notification
- email service
I am posting in the forum in order to hear/get feedback from actual users :
- DigitalOcean features availability for above
- DigitalOcean Pricing/reliability compared to AWS
- Migration issues if any that people faced
Any feedback or help or your experience can share will be great.
Thank you for your help!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×