Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
It is really really important for me to not to lose IPv4 address of my droplet, ever. How can I make sure I will never lose it?
I am going to ask like 7000 customers to add that IP into some kind of whitelist.
If I achieve this, it is mandatory for me to keep this IP so I don’t have to ask these 7000 customers again, to change that IP to something else.
- What should I be aware of to not to lose this IP?
- If I delete a droplet will I lose it? If yes, what should I do in such a case that I need to reinstall my ubuntu server to fresh new installation, but to maintain the IP?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×