A question can only have one accepted answer. Are you sure you want to replace the current answer with this one?
You previously marked this answer as accepted. Are you sure you want to unaccept it?
Write for DigitalOcean
You get paid, we donate to tech non-profits.
Find and meet other developers in your city.
Contribute to Open Source
G suite is asking for info to create an corporative mail @vsi.mx but is asking for info to create them , this info its suppose is with you(gigitalocean)
Add comments here to get more clarity or context around a question. To answer a question, use the “Answer” field below.
Are you going to be hosting your emails for your domain name with G Suite? If so you would need to follow the steps here and add the G Suite MX records to your DNS zone via your DigitalOcean control panel:
With a droplet, I know I can do the following if I'm not going to use the droplet for a long time:
- take a snapshot of the droplet
- destroy the droplet but keep the snapshot, for a fraction of the price per month compared to keeping the droplet itself "alive"
- later restore the droplet from the snapshot
Can I do the same with a VOLUME?
- is it possible to take snapshots of a volume at all?
- is it possible to keep a snapshot after the volume from which I took it is destroyed?
- is the price per month of keeping a snapshot much lower than the price of keeping the volume active? (otherwise the whole thing wouldn't make sense)
- is it possible to restore a volume from a snapshot? Well I guess if all the above are yes, then this must be a yes too because what would be a snapshot for if you couldn't restore a volume from it, right? But is it possible after having destroyed the original volume and kept only the snapshot?
Im using 5$/monthly pack. And got 1 tb transfer limit, after reaching 1tb ill be charged or? I see at old questions there was unlimited traffic even it writes 1TB. Thanks!
me gustaría poder agregar fondos a mi cuenta, pero no encuentro como. hay alguna guía o pasos para cargar dinero a mi cuenta de digital?