Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Recommendations, new CMS platform
We want to develop a new CMS that fits our very specific and actual needs, so no WP, or any other existing CMS has to be used, while I have a general picture of what I want to develop to fulfill this objective I want to see others opinion and ideas about how to achieve this goal and MOST IMPORTANT, WHY?.
- CMS Client should be able to work Async against our existing API who handles database content and file uploads (media).
- CMS Client should be able to work offline and sync data when is back online without user intervention, this may include images and other media.
- CMS Client should run on the browser (we prefer Google Chrome and is standardized among our organization).
Considering these objectives and characteristics, what would you recommend or how you will do it?
I know I’m not very specific about this but the main idea is to see what others will do and why, and I don’t want to influence in any way with your choices, so please bear with me for now.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×