Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Shared CPU or Dedicated CPU for Woocommerce?
I’m transferring my woocommerce website from shared hosting to digitalocean because of performance problems.
But I wonder that, which server type I should choose?
- 8gb ram / 4 cpu with 40$ shared cpu droplet.
- 4gb ram / 2cpu 40$ dedicated cpu droplet
- And this is the different choice that; I will buy a Database Cluster (30$ with 2gb ram 1 cpu) and buy a 10$ shared cpu droplet.
Which one I should pick?
My traffic is 4000-5000 in one day. (But I can’t move it forward because of performance)
I got so much extensions and so much products.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×