Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Terrible Customer Support - After Digital Ocean Upgrades - Droplets are down and not starting..Production Environments are struck
After recent updates from Digital ocean, my production environments got corrupted,
- We are not able to run any our live services using Digital ocean droplets
- No SSH or login is working
- No Console access from Digital Ocean Management console is working and only giving option to Recover the File System, which also failed.
- Restore from the old backups or snapshots are not working, same errors
- Customer support is terrible and did not bother to update the tickets or respond to customer urgent requests.
We are struck and lost everything on Digital ocean. PLEASE HELP to recover from this CRISIS.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×