Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Website URL is Broken
Problem: Cannot access website anymore it gives me a 404 error
My domain is gameasy.ca
1) On wordpress, I manually changed the site URL in WordPress general settings page from HTTP to HTTPS resulting in me not being able to access my domain anymore
My issue is further explained in this link below
2) I also played around with the forwarding rule on the Load Balancers page.
I added https with the certificate and then i deleted the https under Security section
If you could help me resolve this that would be amazing.
Thank you so much.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×