Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Adding a second domain to a web panel on Digital Ocean
Hi there all!
Yesterday i setup a droplet and installed Sentora on there and all seems to be working fine now.
However iv seen someone comment on here showing how to create “vanity” nameservers, to do this i created “A” Records linking to the three DigitalOcean namservers.
However i am in the process of adding a second domain to the panel, here is what i have done:
- Changed the domain nameservers so that they are linking to digitalocean using those nameservers i created previously.
- added the domain to Sentora.
Will me doing nameservers this will actually work?
I updated it on my second domain a few hours ago and nothing seems to have changed with the site yet?
also I am wondering, everytime i want to add a new domain will i need to add the domain to the DNS page that is build into DigitalOcean? and then customize the DNS through there?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×