I’m trying to setup www.morganjenks.com. morganjenks.com is up and running, and I’ve set up A records for the www subdomain, pointing to the same two IP addresses that the app has A records for.
Running nslookup and dig on both the morganjenks.com and www.morganjenks.com addresses returns the same results.
I’m not versed in network engineering, and not really sure where to continue debugging… The error 1001 page mentions cloudflare, so I went and made an account there, but there is no DNS for the site on cloudflare.
Found these forum posts with a simialar issue, but no success in debugging so far.
Thanks for any help here!
This textbox defaults to using Markdown to format your answer.
You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation & marketplace offerings and insert the link!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.
Click below to sign up and get $200 of credit to try our products over 60 days!
Enter your email to get $200 in credit for your first 60 days with DigitalOcean.
I’ve just checked both your www and non-www versions and they both seem to be working as expected.
Note that it usually might take 24 hours for the DNS cache to clear over the Globe before you could see your new DNS records after you make the DNS change.