Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
App Platform Website Not Updating with Deploy
I have a website that I built in Next JS and I’m hosting it on the App Platform with Strapi for the CMS.
When I make updates to the content in Strapi, I can see the changes take affect on my local instance of the website, but the live version won’t take the changes unless I redeploy the project by pushing code to my github repo.
Here are other deploy / build methods available that don’t seem to work:
- The deploy button in the app platform dashboard.
- Running ‘npm run build’ in the app platform console.
- Manually triggering a deploy by submitting a POST request to the deployments API.
The client I built the website for is getting pretty annoyed about having to ask me to deploy content for them so any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×