500 & 5xx server errors after upgrading to PHP 7
Im using Apache and PHP, then I upgraded from PHP 5.7 or sth to PHP 7.
After that Google Webmaster/Console screen reported the site had lots of 500 server errors.
Then I fixed it with modifying hosts file and httpd.conf, now the console screen didnt show any error.
Webmaster still reporting lots of increasing 5xx errors, and yesterday server was restarted dozen times like the following log file. Then I didn't know how to fix. Then it's ok again though i didnt do anything. But the server errors seem still existed. What should i do now?
500 SERVER ERRRORS
[Sun Apr 10 03:13:27 2016] [notice] Graceful restart requested, doing restart httpd: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for EE.Jan8 httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName [Sun Apr 10 03:13:27 2016] [warn] NameVirtualHost 22.214.171.124:80 has no VirtualHosts
MULTIPLE RESTARTING ERRORS
[Sun Apr 17 01:43:27 2016] [error] [client ::1] script '/var/www/html/wp-cron.php' not found or unable to stat [Sun Apr 17 01:44:13 2016] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down [Sun Apr 17 01:44:13 2016] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/sbin/suexec) [Sun Apr 17 01:44:13 2016] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest authentication ... [Sun Apr 17 01:44:13 2016] [notice] Digest: done [Sun Apr 17 01:44:13 2016] [notice] Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) DAV/2 PHP/7.0.5 mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips SVN/1.6.11 configured -- resuming normal operations
MY HOST FILE
127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4 ::1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6 128.199.152.xxx myblog.com