Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
A-record to direct my existing web page to DigitalOcean
I have a webpage but slow (hosting is slow) however, I don’t want to touch the domain there.
Now, I have few new pages want to host in digitalOcean as it is fast and I want to named it as....
- buy a webhosting service in DigitalOcean and have a fixed IP.
- add a new A-record in my existing hosting and point to the new DigitalOcean iP.
Is the cheapest webhosting plan also provide IP this purpose?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×